Wigs have been around for centuries and have come in a variety of styles, colors and textures. One of the most popular wig styles is the deep wave wig.
The unique texture of this wig creates big, bouncy waves that add texture and dimension to any hairstyle. We’ll explore what a deep wave wig is, the different types available, which one is best for you, how to style it, and how to care for it.
What is a Deep Wave Wig?
A deep wave wig is a type of wig that has a deep, defined wave pattern that creates a voluminous, bouncy texture.
The waves in a deep wave wig are tighter and more pronounced than those in a loose wave wig, giving it a more structured and dramatic look.
Deep weave wigs are available in human hair options and can be found in different lengths, colors and styles.
Types of deep wave wigs
There are many types of deep wave wigs available in the market, each with unique features and benefits. Some of the most popular types of deep wave wigs include:
- Synthetic Deep Wave Wigs: These are made from synthetic fibers and are more affordable than human hair wigs. They are also easy to maintain and require less styling.
- Human Hair Deep Weave Wigs: These are made from human hair and provide a more natural look and feel. They are even more versatile than synthetic wigs and can be styled in a variety of ways.
Choosing the Right Deep Wave Wig for You
When choosing the right deep wave wig, you should consider your face shape, skin tone and personal style. Here are some general guidelines to follow:
- Face Shape: For round faces, choose a long wig that goes past your shoulders to elongate your face. If you have a square face, choose a wig with layers and texture to soften your features.
- Skin tone: If you have a warm complexion, choose a wig with warm, golden tones. If you have cool undertones, choose a wig with cool, ash tones.
- Personal Style: Choose a wig that complements your style, whether it’s a bold, statement wig or a more subtle, natural-looking wig.
How to Style a Deep Wave Wig
Styling a deep wave wig is a great way to achieve a voluminous, textured hairstyle without spending hours curling and styling your natural hair. Here are some steps to follow when styling your deep wave wig:
- Brush your wig: Gently brush your wig to remove tangles or knots. You can use a wig brush or a wide-toothed comb to avoid pulling or damaging the hair.
- Apply a heat protectant spray: Protect your wig from heat damage by applying a heat protectant spray before styling. This will help keep your wig healthy and prevent any breakage or frizz.
- Section your wig: Section your wig into small sections using clips or hair ties. This will make styling easier and ensure you create even waves throughout the wig.
- Use a curling iron: Take a section of hair and wrap it around the curling iron. Hold the iron for a few seconds to create a defined curl. For a more natural look, try alternating the direction of the curls throughout the wig.
- Use Hot Rollers: Another way to create waves in your deep wave wig is to use hot rollers. Wrap small sections of hair around the rollers and leave them for a few minutes to set the curls. After the rollers have cooled, remove them and gently finger comb the hair to separate the waves.
- Apply hairspray: To set the waves in place, apply light hold hairspray to the wig. This will help prevent frizz and ensure your waves last all day.
- Custom styling: Once your deep wave wig is styled, you can create different looks by brushing it or using hair accessories. You can also use a hair serum or shine spray to add some extra shine and keep your waves healthy.
Overall, deep wave wigs are relatively easy to style and can be done using simple tools and techniques. It is possible to achieve a variety of beautiful, textured hairstyles that will make you feel confident and stylish.
Caring for your deep wave wig
Proper care is essential to maintain the quality and longevity of your deep wave wig. You can follow these tips to care for your deep wave wig:
- Place your wig on a mannequin head to keep its shape and avoid tangling.
- If you have a wig brush or wide-toothed comb, brush your wig gently, starting at the ends and working your way out to avoid pulling and tangling.
- Wash the wig every 6-8 wears using a wig shampoo and conditioner. Be sure to use cool water and avoid scrubbing or rubbing the hair to prevent damage.
- Allow your wig to air dry on a wig stand or mannequin head. Avoid using heat tools on wet hair, which can cause damage and frizz.
- Use a wig or leave-in conditioner to keep your wig soft and moisturized.
- Avoid exposing your wig to direct sunlight, which can fade and damage the fibers.
Why Isee Hair?
At Isee Hair, we believe that every woman deserves to feel beautiful and confident. We offer high quality hair extensions, deep wave wigs, closure wigs, curly wigs, natural edges wig and hair care products to make you feel and look good. Our customer service representatives are always ready to help ensure the best shopping experience for our customers.
So why choose Isee Hair? Our products are some of the best on the market, and our prices are unbeatable. So, if you are looking for the perfect hair extension or wig, Isee Hair is the place to shop.
Finally, deep wave wigs are a versatile and stylish option for anyone looking to add volume and texture to their hairstyle.
Whether you choose a human hair wig, a lace front, or a standard cap, a deep wave wig can help you achieve a variety of looks, from natural and subtle to bold and dramatic.
With proper care and styling, your deep weave wig can last for months, making it a worthwhile investment for anyone looking to change their hairstyle. So why give it a try and see how a deep wave wig can transform your look?